Saturday 2 May 2015

From Montevideo to Sao Paulo by land again - Segredos do Mar

I had the chance to drive through the southern part of Brazil by land again and this time I´ve accidentally bumped into this lovely seaside restaurant in Camboriu, called segredos do mar,or secrets of the sea.




















Located at Rua 1102, 77, Ilhota, Itapema - Balneário Camboriú, you probably will not find it unless you ask. I was going on the highway whe n we decided to find some quick dinner, and we turned into s side road that lead straight to the ocean, and there it was, very well located with a deck facing the ocean. I owe you the photos of the ocean since it was nighttime and I was kinda tired, so I used the i-pad instead.

Anyway the food was great, we ordered a selection of breaded seafood that was delicious, and the Price was reasonable for its very fancy location.

No comments:

Post a Comment